Welcome to Caring for Diabetes
Diabetes is so widespread that there would scarcely be a person who does not know someone who has diabetes. Often, that person may be a family member.
You may well ask, "What does that have to do with me... why should I know about diabetes?"
If you have friends or family members who have to live all their lives with diabetes, they will always need support and understanding about their disorder. Would you not like to give them that support and encouragement so that they are able to manage their diabetes and live as normal and healthy a life as possible without feeling like a pariah ?
Ask them, and you will realise how much they would appreciate your being there to help them. But how will you help unless you understand diabetes and know what they are going through !
More importantly, if you have a family member who has diabetes, there are good chances that you too will get diabetes.
Would you like to know what your chances are ? - Click here
- To provide for early detection of diabetes and pre-diabetes state by reaching as many learners as possible through creating awareness of diabetes lifestyle changes and eating wholesome foods
- To promote a global approach to diabetes care in order to improve quality of life and prevent avoidable, associated complications
- To contribute to the activities of the non communicable diseases to the department of health In South Africa
- To help the optimum number of people at risk of developing and/or the associated complications using
- An ethical and professional approach
- To bring excellence in diabetes care and management to everyone regardless of their fancial status creed or social background
- To promote a participative approach through collaboration with the local community
- To co-operate with trustworthy partners who have clearly defined responsibilities and share the same vision
- To work as a team in association with : NGOs and international, technical partners and local government
- Institutions, International stakeholders
- WHEEL WORKS
- SO HEAVENLY SPA
- WOODFORD MOTORS
- DR. P PATHER
- SIMPLY THE BEST DRIVING SCHOOL
- BEST WHEELS AND TYRES
- HI Q TYRES
Diabetes awareness day – 16/11/13 was addressed by MEC for KZN DR. Dhlomo and Councillor Patrick Pillay
From the Manority Front. Thanks to all our sponsors for the prizes, diesel and generators.
Walk for health : 5 km walk (children adults teens families)
Enquiries Call Rennie on 0711542135
- Monday: Sunninghill
- Tuesday: Midrand
- Wednesday: Wendywood
- Thurs: tba
- Friday: tba
- Saturday: tba
Diabetes awareness day – 16/11/13 was addressed by MEC for KZN DR. Dhlomo and Councillor Patrick Pillay. From the Manority Front. Thanks to all our sponsors for the prizes, diesel and generators.
Winners for the lucky draw 31/12/2013
32” Samsung TV - Joy Smith ( Edenvale)
Sony Play Station 3 - Edgar Naigair (Benoni)
Black Berry Bold - Clair Chetty (Phoenix)